We accept the following credit & debit cards via our secure server:
We also accept US Postal Money Orders for US domestic customers.
Money order payments must be received within two weeks of an order being placed.
Please note - we do not accept paypal!
Customers should be aware of the following when placing their order:
- At check-out customers are required to check a box indicating that they have read,
adhere to, and understand Mint on Card's store policies.
- When placing an order all items will be shipped together. We can NOT split up orders! Please do not ask us to ship your in-stock items out before your pre-order items have arrived.
If there are both in stock
and pre-order items in a single order, the customer's in stock items will be held until
the pre-order items have arrived and are ready to ship. It's recommended that customers
order their pre-order items separately from their in stock items if they want their in stock
items shipped right away.
The same policy applies to orders containing pre-orders from multiple brands. If some of your pre-orders have arrive,
and some have not, we will not split up your order and mail out the items that are here. All items must be in-hand before we will mail out an order.
- Credit cards are processed manually, not automatically via a program. Customers who pay
with a credit card should not expect to see their card charged immediately after they place
their order. Customers can see when their card has been charged on their account page,
(if they have one and were logged in when they placed their order). Customers who pay via
Money Order will be emailed when their payment is received.
- When placing an order the country of the billing address, and the country of the shipping address,
must be the same. The addresses themselves do not need to match, only the country. This policy is in
place to reduce fraudulent purchases, we are sorry for any inconvenience.
- In stock orders ship out within 1 - 4 business days of receiving payment. Orders are
only shipped out on weekdays. Shipping will not occur during Holidays and on dates when we
are attending conventions or taking business related trips. Customers will be notified of our
absence via the Mint on Card News page, Facebook page, and web site front page billboard.
- Customers are emailed a receipt after placing an order, and are again emailed when their
order has shipped. Customers who have placed a pre-order will be contacted when their order is
on it's way to us from the manufacturer, again when it has been received by us, and again when
it has been shipped out to them. Customers who placed an order but did not receive a receipt in
their inbox should check their email spam/junk folder for the receipt. If it is not there please
email us and we will provide you with your receipt.
- Any questions that a customer may have about a product or policy should be asked before they
place their order. Answers to frequently asked questions can be found at the FAQ's page.
For answers to questions that can not be found there please email us.
Customers should be aware of the following when placing a pre-order:
- All of the above Order Policy information applies to orders containing pre-order items.
- If an item is a pre-order that means that is is NOT in-stock.
We do not have the item on hand, it has to be ordered with the manufacturer and shipped to us.
- Items that are only available as a pre-order are marked as such on the listings check out button.
The check-out button will read "Pre-Order Add To Cart".
- When viewing your shopping cart all items that are pre-orders will be marked as such. You will
see the item name and beside it "(Pre-Order)" in bold.
- The date that you submit an order containing a pre-order item is not necessarily the same date
that your pre-order is submitted to the manufacturer. All pre-orders are sent to the manufacturer on a predetermined date, this date can be found on all pre-order listings in bold orange. The date that you see listed in orange is the date that your order will be submitted to the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are charged in full, this is because we have to pay the
manufacturer in full before they will make your custom doll and/or
accessory. Customers who are uncomfortable with this are welcomed to
place a layaway order, this ordering method will allow you to place a
pre-order but make monthly payments instead of paying for your order all
up front. We will still pay for your order in full to the manufacturer, (meaning your order will be submitted to the manufacturer on the upcoming pre-order date, so you can make payments on your order as it is being made). We are able to do this because of our policies in place for layaway orders. Please read our Layaway Policy page for more information.
- US customers who choose to pay via money order must make certain that their payment reaches us before the next pre-order submission date, (listed in bold orange on every doll listing). If payment is not received in time then the order will not be submitted to the manufacturer until the next pre-order submission date, which is usually about 1 month later.
- Once a pre-order has been submitted to the manufacturer it can not be canceled, or altered, for any reason.
- All pre-ordered items need to be processed and made by the manufacturer, this takes time. Every pre-order listing on our site lists the average wait time for pre-orders from that particular manufacturer. Please understand that wait times vary depending on the time of year and if there is a promotion going on. There is no way for us to know exactly how long it will take to receive your purchase, please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- If pre-orders are not shipped to us within 27 weeks then customers are eligible for a refund. Refunds are not available prior to 27 weeks.
- None of the BJD companies that we work with provide us with order updates, hence we can not provide status updates to our customers.
- All customers with pre-orders will receive an email when their order is on the way to us from the doll company/manufacturer, again when we have received their order, and again when their order is being shipped out to them.
- Any questions a customer may have about a product or policy should be asked BEFORE they place their pre-order. Please do NOT ask questions about your order in the Comments Box at check-out, it will slow down the processing of your order! Answers to frequently asked questions can be found at the FAQ's page. For answers to questions that can not be found there please email us.
- Understand that it is a long wait for a pre-order! If you are not a patient person, please do not place a order containing a pre-order item in it!
United States and Puerto Rico:
A shipping quote will be given at checkout.
Within the USA we ship via FedEx for most orders and USPS for small orders and P.O. Box addresses.
FedEx: Parcels valued at $151.00 or higher and/or weigh 15oz or higher.
USPS: Parcels valued at or under $150.00 and/or weigh 14oz or under, all PO Box addresses, and all shipments to Puerto Rico.
Shipping time average is 1-5
business days for the continental United States, 3-7 business days for Alaska,
Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We are not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise
if you choose to have your package shipped without insurance! *All
FedEx shipments are covered for loss and damage.* Insurance + Tracking is optional for USPS shipments. If you do not want
your package to be left at your door in fear of theft, please be sure to select
"Signature" when ordering. All FedEx packages valued at $500.00 or more require a signature for delivery! This is FedEx's policy, not ours.
Mint on Card, FedEx, and USPS are NOT responsible if your package is stolen after it have been delivered to your address!
It is the customer's responsibility to make immediate and adequate arrangements with FedEx/Postal Company to accept a shipment after the first failed delivery attempt. Shipped items that are either refused by the customer, or cannot be delivered by the carrier, will be returned to Mint on Card. Customer's whose parcel's have been returned to Mint on Card will be required to pay the return shipping fee.
Shipping Price Adjustment:
The shipping quote you are given at check-out is an estimate, there is a chance that shipping may need to be adjusted after you have submitted your order. This will primarily happen to long layaway orders, or pre-orders. The main reasons for a shipping price adjustment are:
It is unlikely that your shipping rate will change after your order is submitted, but there is a chance of it happening, so please be aware that small additional shipping fee is possible. Conversely, if we have overestimated your shipping rate we will contact you with a partial refund.
- Shipping companies usually adjust their rates a couple of times a year, if shipping rates have changed after your order was placed, then we might contact you with an updated rate. Example; you placed a 5 month layaway order, 2 months later FedEx announces a rate increase, this would likely affect your shipping rate.
- We don't know the exact weight of a new doll + the packaging it will ship out in, so we have to guess as to what the weight will be when we list a new doll for sale on our site. We are usually fairly accurate, but occasionally we underestimate how heavy a doll will be, or even if it needs multiple boxes for shipment, (this happens sometimes with limited edition dolls that include lots of parts; wings, extra limbs, etc.). If you place a pre-order for a newly released doll, and we underestimated it's weight when we listed it, then you might be contacted with the new rate.
Orders containing in-stock items can be canceled so long as the order has not yet shipped. There is a 5% cancellation fee if an order is canceled after we have already charged payment. If the payment has not yet been charged then there is no cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are waved if we offer a cancellation to the customer due to an error on our part, or the BJD manufacturer. Orders containing a pre-ordered item can only be canceled or altered if the order has not been submitted to the BJD company. If the pre-order item has been submitted to the BJD company then it can not be canceled.
Layaway orders containing only in-stock items can be canceled. The first payment,
(deposit), will be forfeited, and the remainder of what has been paid will be refunded. Layaway
orders containing pre-order items can not be canceled or altered. Layaway orders can not be partially canceled, meaning a
customer can not cancel some of the items on the layaway, but keep others. For further layaway guidelines please
visit our Layaway Policy Page.
Sales of Ball-jointed Dolls and related merchandise are final.
If there is a problem with your order, (items arrived damaged or we made a mistake with your order), please contact us right away so that we may resolve the problem. If you have received a BJD with damage you must contact us within 7 days of receiving it in order to acquire a free replacement part. Once 7 days have passed any replacement parts needed will be at the expense of the customer.
If you received the wrong item, or item size, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. Your item will need to be returned to us with original packaging, and we will then ship out the correct item. You will be reimbursed for the cost to ship the incorrect item back to us.
Email us for returns or damage claims. Please do NOT mail back your order before contacting us!
For more infomation about how MoC Munie works, please visit our
Munie Policies page.
Please be sure to visit our
Privacy Policies page if you have questions about how your
personal information is used by us.
Mint on Card, Inc reserves the right to refuse to sell to, or cancel the order of, any individual for any of the following reasons:
*We are currently not shipping to the following countries: Argentina, Italy, Lebanon, Spain, Thailand, Russia, and Saudi Arabia
- Fraud concerns. Whether the concern is caused by the individual, the individual's location, or payment method.
- Customer's refusal to accept Mint on Card, Inc's Store Policies.
- Customer's failure to pay for a previous order and not communicating with Mint on Card, Inc to cancel the order.
- Customer's who have previously contacted Mint on Card, Inc and have been offensive, insulting, coarse, or threatening.